"Odessa 5T" invites talented people to our team and we have open positions:
This vacancy includes work with international projects, attracting investments and creating a city of your dreams.
Requirements: Working experience with projects from 2 years, fluent English (writing / verbal) - compulsory, other languages at the level of "Pro" - very welcome, higher education in law, finance / economics (possibly sociology / international relations) , the ability to work with project and program documents (road maps, feasibility studies, guidelines, TOR etc.)
What should be done:
- manage current projects of the organization (plan, coordinate, collect information, collect all "puzzles" and beneficiaries together);
- develop project documentation (applications, presentations, graphics, timeframes, road maps, reports, feasibility studies)
- to budget the projects
- conduct internal projects and programs;
- manage the projects of international assistance programs;
- be in touch and monitor the proposals and opportunities of international organizations in the 5T sphere and development of the city, international financial institutions.
- prepare presentations for potential investors and project customers
You have creative and analytical thinking, you follow the world trends, you are inspired by new technologies, energy efficiency, new transport solutions, tourism - join us!
Requirements: knowledge of the legislative framework in the field of investment and asset management; education in the field of economics/finance, law; experience in the field of investment and financial analysis of projects; concentration, analytical mindset, ability to work in a team.
What should be done:
- analyze and develop indicators and initial data on investment projects (efficiency, profitability, risks, payback period, obtaining net profit, etc.);
- compile and keep reports;
- prepare relevant conclusions on the evaluation of the effectiveness of projects (in conjunction with the legal department);
- monitor the proposals and opportunities of international organizations in the 5T sphere and development of the city, international financial institutions.
Knowledge and working experience with the budget and business sectors, super-attentiveness, accuracy, knowledge of financial and reporting software, responsibility, and love of work - it is the perfect cocktail for the chief accountant we need!
To become a part of our dream-team, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org marked "JOB_name of chosen vacancy" by attaching current CV and a short (up to 300 words) cover-letter with an answer to the question "Why do you love Odessa?".
We will be glad to get acquainted and we promise a very dynamic and interesting work.
Maybe it's you or your friends/relatives that will become a part of the process of introducing innovations in Odessa!