In accordance with European and world standards for sustainable development of transport systems, the project prioritize Odesa’s transporting groups as the following:
1. Pedestrians, cyclists and people with disabilities.
2. Urban public transport users.
3. Private cars owners.
Digital transport is comprehensive design of road network and certification of road routes, routes for bicycles and parkings.
The project of the parking management system foresees:
– the creation of mobile app, which will help the drivers to find a parking space and complete parking. The drivers will not have to spend time looking for free space.
– Digital system of adherence to parking rules control
– Digital payments
– Digital subscriptions and permissions
– City and private parkings in one system
– Space reservation at special parking
– integration with any parking equipment
The app will find nearest parking with free spaces and will create a route as well as help to make payment through different parking systems.
Interested in funding this project?Contact us