With the high rate of urbanization, the load on urban services is often unbearable.
The aim of the project is to introduce new technologies in all spheres of city life, to improve the efficiency of all city services thanks to modern technologies and big data. Smart City is currently being implemented in 2,500 cities around the world. Smart City is an interconnected Internet of Things (IoT) communication and information technology system.
The implementation of the Smart City system is foreseen in the following directions:
- Energy efficiency
- Smart lighting
Implementation of digital twin.
The task of the twin is to simulate the operation of the real city systems, test hypotheses, create new strategies to effectively manage the urban economy, mathematically accurately calculate the consequences of one or another action for all urban systems, so the city becomes more predictable and transparent, and thus the twin will increase the investment attractiveness of Odesa for foreign partners.
The goal of the project is to make data about transparency of authorities (based on research among representatives of cities and regions as well as on open data) available to the public.
- there will be open access to minutes from conciliation council meetings and deputy commissioners meetings;
- ensuring citizens have free access to meetings of Odesa City Council deputy commissions;
- open information on the amount and sum of contracts as well as the biggest purchasers and winning purchaser companies;
- open information about means and criteria of residential buildings given to people as their housing as city social support; online waiting lists for housing; lists of residential buildings available; announcements of meetings of specialized commissions on housing.
- online waiting lists for full house repairmen at city cost;
- announcements open to the Internet sources about vacancies in every social security institution;
- placing online the list of unused land territories and proposals to investors in the format of open data
- organization of open to public contests on alienation of land, which is now owned by the city
- system of digital auctions for selling or renting communal property;
the creation of the system of online applications to rent place in public schools.
Interested in funding this project?Contact us